Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TUESD-AD 04.13.10




Madonna has my all-time favorite breasts. I don't want to hear about how she's old or why you think these girls are airbrushed and/or fake. I don't want to hear that shit. It's not a big deal. I'm not saying I know Madonna or that I think she's particularly wonderful in other areas. I don't care. I haven't pulled a background check, it's true.
Nothing, no amount of evidence can refute the fact that I think these breasts look nice. If I find out out tomorrow that Madonna used a body double I'll still continue to consider these Madonna's boobs. Madonna bought that shit.
And it's not a neg on wimmin. Madonna is powerful and she's sharing this with you. Boobs are supposed to make you feel nice.

1 comment:

Cari said...

Boobs are supposed to make you feel nice.