Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hands Across Hams - Doug Comic

The mind fires a bullet and the bullet turns out to be about 90's television cartoon show Doug.

Some discussions about my violent metaphors.
Nearly everyone at the store was buying things for spaghetti because it was raining so badly.

An assertive high school girl, with a straight brown bob, stuck her hand out at the bus stop to hi-five me as I pedaled home. I vaguely recalled hearing about this, about people doing this. I don't like forced contact with strangers but the disappointed look on her face felt so sweet. I wanted to be another person or myself during one of my better moments. I sort of laughed and she sort of laughed. I hope my shyness didn't embarrass her. Embarrassing a teenager is one of god's true sins.

No comments: