Wednesday, April 25, 2012

LVT CHAOS REIGNS

At long last the Lars Von Trier fan anthology that Sean Christensen and I have been working on has reached carousel and renewed. Whatever, I'm so obviously a nerd. Let me talk my nerd talk. Here's the cover:

 Yes, that illustration is by Julia Gfrörer. She also made two illustrations for the inside about instances where LVT acted like a man.




Here are the intro two pages of Sean’s comic about The 5 Obstructions.


Cari Vander Yacht’s contribution is all about shirts.

As I take these lovely laptop photo booth shots I am gradually getting closer to you. We will soon kiss. I should stop or I am going to ruin our relationship. Okay, I'll stop. These little fanzine anthologies are 30 pages, including their beautiful orchid/red covers. They will be available for your perusal and consumption at the following Stumptown Comics Fest booths: 210, A-16

THAT'S ALL. THAT IS IT.

No comments: